Some people may only use their accountant to ensure they don’t miss any filing deadlines for their accounts and tax returns. However, we can, and prefer to, offer so much more than that.
Here are some of the ways a good accountant can help you grow and develop your business:
- We can identify and make you aware of key trends in your business
- We can help you implement structures to incentivise and maintain key members of staff
- We can help you identify and access any available grant funding
- Once you have received a grant, we can help prepare any ongoing monitoring documents required by the grant awarders.
- We can act as impartial and independent advisors – you can bounce ideas off us and we can share experience gained from the wide range of businesses with whom we work (of course this will be on an anonymous basis, as maintaining client confidentiality is of the utmost importance)
- We can help you formulate and work towards a retirement and succession plan
- We can review the structure of your business and implement any changes which may make it more effective
In addition to all of the above, as a client of Charnwood Accountants, you will receive free access to online business growth software – this will help you identify the key areas on which you should focus to grow your business; and then will give you strategies on how to do so.
If you would be interested in talking more about any of these ideas, please do get in the touch.
In the meantime, why not have a look at either of our free apps: